Grow your practice by joining Comprehensive Therapy Approach
ComprehensiveTherapyApproach.com attracts visitors from all over the country that seek information about EMDR Therapy and people that are actively looking for a qualified therapist. By listing your practice with ComprehensiveTherapyApproach.com you can attract new clients to your practice through our professionally informative, appealing website and activities!
See the comments of a EMDRIA-Certified EMDR Therapist who has been waiting for us to be able to serve her in Atlanta for a couple of years (this is possible due to a recent website upgrade):
We have high standards for membership on our Comprehensive Therapy Approach web site. To become a member it is required that you be either EMDRIA-Certified EMDR Therapist or an EMDRIA-Approved Consultant.
Its easy to join.
All you will need to do is:
- Fill out the form to the right to let us know you are interested and we will send you a welcome email with instructions. In honor of EMDRIA’s 20th Anniversary, registration and membership are FREE for six months (normally the registration fee is $39). This special offer is available until the close of the 2016 EMDRIA Conference. (If you are in process on Certification, please contact us to request we Lock-In the rate for you until you complete your certification. We will be happy to do this for you.)
- Create a profile including your specialties, contact information, and a brief bio of your practice.
- Send your info to us and then your profile will be uploaded to the site in your local directory for your city and state.
Benefits of joining
- Get found on major search engines with your therapist profile and photo by people focused on finding your specialties.
- Local Sub-Directories fit what people naturally “Google” – their own city, plus the specialty they are looking for.
- Easy to navigate– The only EMDR Therapy directory website designed to be client-centered, client-friendly, and easy for suffering people to use.
The cost to join is $29 per month after the trial period is up. That’s all.
People in rural areas can request a lower fee.